Library Card Campaign
April 13-19 is National Library Week and we are celebrating with a “bring your library card” campaign to allow us to serve you better. Here are some of the benefits of bringing your card:
- With three express self-check stations, you’ll enjoy shorter wait times
- More privacy when you want it
- Better accuracy: having your card reduces the chance of error
- Convenience: with self-check you can pay fines with a credit card – at the staff desk it’s strictly cash-only
- To borrow our Kindles or iPads, you must present your library card to staff
- Lose your card? We’ll give you a new one for free!
- It makes us happy!
As an added bonus, we have also installed new barcode readers at the self check stations that read barcode apps! For tech savvy patrons, check out KeyRing or CardStar for your iOS or Droid device.